Rubber Gaskets & Seals
Automated Gasket Corporation is a dedicated and trusted custom rubber gasket manufacturer. We have years of experience working with various OEM customers to fabricate unique sealing solutions. When you choose us as your rubber gasket supplier, you get our extensive knowledge and outstanding customer service at your disposal and receive your gaskets and seals quickly! Our on-site prototyping services enable us to produce your sample within 48 hours of your request, as long as the material is available.
Contact us today for custom rubber gasket fabrication from a dependable, ISO-certified manufacturer!
Advantages of Rubber Gaskets
Rubber gaskets are sealing products typically used to fill the space between two or more mating surfaces. They offer several advantages for sealing applications. Rubber is excellent at preventing liquids, gases, and other substances from entering or escaping under compression, making it an ideal choice for various industrial and automotive applications. The elasticity of rubber allows it to compress easily and expand as needed for a tight seal.
Rubber can easily accommodate difficult spaces and provide an added sealing benefit because it can be highly adaptable to movements, tolerances, rough surfaces, performance, and temperature changes. Rubber can function properly in a wide range of temperatures, making it a great sealing material in both high and low-temperature applications ranging from -76°F up to +392°F.
The flexible characteristics of rubber also show high resistance to external elements such as oil, fuel, sunlight, ozone exposure, aggressive chemical substances, and water which makes them suitable for use in harsh environments where they are exposed to these elements regularly. Additionally, rubber gaskets are affordable compared to other materials available and are generally easy to install or replace when necessary.
Types of Custom Rubber Gasket Manufacturing Materials
We at Automated Gasket Corp. recognize the importance of material selection, and our knowledgeable team can assist you in determining which rubber material will perform best in your unique application. Our custom rubber gaskets and seals are used in various applications for industries nationwide.
While we have an extensive range of rubber elastomers to choose from, some of our most commonly used materials include:
- Butyl – has excellent resistance to ozone and sunlight. It is also water and chemical-resistant, making it ideal for harsh conditions
- EPDM – is known for its remarkable flexibility and great weathering ability, making it suitable for outdoor applications
- Natural Rubber – heat-resistant and flexible, which makes it ideal for static sealing and other demanding applications
- Neoprene – is known as one of the most versatile elastomers due to its wide range of physical properties, including exceptional tear resistance, good oxidation stability, excellent water and chemical resistance, and a good temperature range from -4°F up to +230°F., and good compression set characteristics, among others
- Nitrile – is generally resistant to oil, fuel, and other chemicals, making it a great choice for gasket applications in automotive engines or in industrial settings where fuel or oil may be present.
- Silicone – heat resistant (up to 482ºF) and has excellent weathering characteristics allowing it to retain its elasticity across a wide temperature range from -76°F up to +392°F, making it an effective option for harsh environments
- Viton® – specifically designed with fluoroelastomer synthetic rubbers with superior chemical resistance over common elastomers such as neoprene or natural rubber while providing flexibility when necessary.
- And more
Our Custom Rubber Gasket Manufacturing Process
At Automated Gasket, we know that no two applications are the same, so we work directly with you to understand your needs. With our experience in dealing with all things rubber, there are very few applications we aren’t familiar with. Our made-to-order gasket process is simple. Send us your CAD file, detailed drawing, or gasket photo, and we will manufacture your custom gasket to fit your specifications.
Our in-house tooling, prototyping capabilities, and raw material buying power allow for efficient custom rubber gasket and seal fabrication that yields the best results for your project. Our team can typically produce your sample within 48 hours of your request.
Experienced Rubber Gasket & Seal Manufacturer
Let the gasket experts at Automated Gasket assist you with your project today. We are committed to ensuring you get the best material and gasket possible. For custom rubber gaskets and seals, you can rely on Automated Gasket — contact us today!
Contact Us for all Your Custom Rubber and Gasket Needs
Toll Free: 800.325.9972