Your choice in a seal supplier matters, and you can count on Automated Gasket Corporation to deliver high-quality gaskets and exceptional customer service. As a dependable, ISO-certified manufacturer, we provide custom Viton® seals and gaskets for a wide variety of applications and OEM customers. We have extensive knowledge and years of experience behind our gasket fabrication process and can supply you with precise gaskets and seals in a timely manner. Our quick on-site prototyping services enable us to produce your sample within 48 hours of your request, as long as material is available.
We can help find the right sealing solution — contact us today!
What is Viton?
Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont for fluoroelastomers and is a high-performance rubber compound. This fluorocarbon elastomer is known for its excellent resistance to extreme heat, aggressive fuels, chemicals, oils, and concentrated acids. The resilience of Viton® is low and its tear strength is limited unless certain compositional measures are taken to improve it.
Viton Gasket Material Advantages
Viton® rubber gaskets and seals have resistance to aliphatic hydrocarbon fluids, animal and vegetable oils, and alkalis. Viton® seal material also exhibits superb resistance to atmospheric oxidation, sun, weather, fungus, and mold. Viton® gaskets can resist compression at temperatures that alter other elastomers, performing well in temperatures ranging from -15° F to 400° F — and sometimes up to 500° F.
Viton® is available in various types or grades and is used in industries across the board. We at Automated Gasket Corp. understand the importance of material selection and our knowledgeable team can assist you in determining which gasket material will perform best in your unique application.
- Viton® A – Known as commercial-grade, it is the most widely used of the Viton® grades as general-purpose seals for automotive, aerospace, lubricants, and fuels.
- Viton® B – Mainly used in chemical processing, utilities, and power industries.
- Viton® F – Best suited for applications making contact with automotive fuels, aqueous inorganic acids, water, and steam.
- Viton® Extreme – Exhibits exceptional performance under extremely harsh chemical environments. This grade is typically involved in automotive oil seals, aerospace fuels, and oil field applications.
- Viton® Sponge – Necessary for when softer material and resistance to heat and fluid is needed.
Our Viton Seal Fabrication Process
We make the custom gasket process simple. Since no two applications are the same, our experienced team works directly with you to understand your needs. Send us your CAD file, detailed drawing, or gasket photo, and we will manufacture your Viton® seal to fit your unique specifications.
With our in-house tooling, prototyping capabilities, and raw material buying power, Automated Gasket can manufacture gaskets and seals that yield the best results for your project. Our team can typically produce your sample within 48 hours of your request.
Custom Viton Gasket Supplier
Our goal here at Automated Gasket is to help our customers find the most effective gasket and sealing solution for their project. Let us get started today! Contact our knowledgeable team for custom Viton® seals that you can rely on.